How to take a screenshot on a PC
Today taking a screenshot is the most important thing for capturing your personal record or importance knowledge on reading a webpage which can provide you the most important part of the page and sharing it with your friend etc. Do you know how to take a screenshot on the computer or Windows PC? If not, in this article I will teach you 2(two) the most simple methods of the desktop screenshot and how to do it. Actually, there are many ways how to take a screenshot on a PC, but I believe that a simple way is always best for the readers who can learn it easily and try to experience it immediately.
Method No. 1: Use the Print Screen Key
If you capture the entire screen of your Windows PC, you need to locate the Print Screen key on your keyboard and some keyboard it writes as “ PrtScr”. It usually located on your right-hand side of the keyboard i.e. just above the Insert key.
Now press the “Print Screen” key
Note:- Pressing the key does not show you any sign that the screenshot is taken.
Then what to do?
Go to Start Button => Type “Paint” in the search programs and files => Open Paint => Press “Ctrl + V”
Now your screenshot is shown on the blank board and clicks the save button to stock the screenshot on your computer.
Method No. 2. Use the built-in Snipping Tool
Windows Computers has a built-in Snipping Tool allowing computer users to capture or save a part of the screen you need or the whole screen of your Windows PC you want to as an image.
Snipping Tool gives 4(four) function to capture a screenshot.
1) Free Form Snip
2) Rectangular Snip:- it is the default shape to taking a screenshot.
3) Window Snip
4) Full- Screen Snip:- if you want to capture the entire screen.
To make a screenshot on Windows Computers by using this tool, simply follow below noted steps:
- To open the Snipping Tool by clicking on “Start” and type Snipping Tool in the Search programs and files.
- Click on the “New” button to make a new snip and select a snip area that wants to use as a screenshot image.
- A new window will be open once the snip is captured on your windows computer
- Save the captured image by clicking on the Save Snip icon or by using the shortcut key “Ctrl + S”.
These 2 (two) simple methods on how to take a screenshot on a PC. You don’t need to pay for anything as screen capture tools or software and it is so easy to use. You can now take a screenshot as an image in any way you want by using the methods given above.